Fight Against COVID -19 or Corona virus
The whole universe has two absolutes – Life and Death. Death is the entity which a human fears the most. These days, Coronavirus is another name for death. Each and every day, new cases are coming and people are dying day by day.
In this post, Let’s try to understand the briefs of coronavirus by trying to find the answers of these questions like –
- What is Corona virus or COVID-19?
- Symptoms of Coronavirus?
- How to stay away from Coronavirus?
- Precautions of staying away from Coronavirus
- Tools to fight COVID-19.
What is Corona virus or COVID -19?
The name of this disease “Coronavirus” (famously known as “COVID-19”), is taken from the Latin term “corona” which means – “The crown”. Basically this is a disease, which often occurs in mammals and birds commonly. The symptoms of this disease are also very different in different animal species.
Symptoms of Coronavirus?
This virus can be easily viewable by the transmission electron microscope. This virus of COVID-19 is found in the shape of a solar crown. When a human becomes the victim of this disease, it creates the following symptoms in the human body, like –
- Common cold and cough
- Severe sore throat problem
- Fever even viral pneumonia
- Viral bronchitis
- Problems in respiration system
- Trouble in taking breadth
- Constant chest pain
- Bluish face or mouth
For a COVID-19 positive victim, all of these symptoms are not inclusive. It would be much appropriate to take the advice of a medical practitioner or doctor. If an individual is the victim of COVID-19 virus, then these symptoms can be easily seen within about 15 days of infection.
In India, Coronavirus has made its victim to more than 400 individuals. Most of them are the ones, who have returned from any other country by getting infected of the COVID-19 virus. These people unknowingly became the operating vehicle of this COVID-19 virus and this virus successfully entered into India.
In Rajasthan, there are totally 28 cases of COVID-19 positive individuals all around. In our own Jodhpur city, one case of this disease has come into existence.
How to stay away from Coronavirus?
COVID-19 virus can easily spread from person-to-person having close contact with each other (about 5 feet) or infecting from the coughing droplets of the deceased person. Virus causing COVID-19 can spread very easily in a community or crowdy place.
There is no vaccine invented for the coronavirus. Only the safety precautions seem to be effective.
Precautions of staying away from Coronavirus –
There are many precautions, which you can follow yourself to stay away from Coronavirus i.e. –
- If somebody is coronavirus positive victim in your locality, maintain at least 6 feet distance from the individual. Avoid go close to that person.
- Avoid going into the crowded places and maintain social distancing for the time until this disease gets out of your area or country.
- Maintain a distance from the individual when he is coughing or sneezing.
- Maintain and follow the lock-down rules of government.
- If you have returned to your country from another, please don’t forget to go for a medical observation instantly.
- Stay at home. Prefer doing work from home.
- Prefer wearing mask if you are going to outside for any reason.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 30 seconds at least. Do this regularly before and after eating, coughing or sneezing.
- You must use sanitizer to wash your hands. You can also use the alcohol based sanitizer to wash your hands.
- Don’t forget to take the immediate medical consultation from doctor if you are coughing, sneezing or having fever.
Tools to fight COVID-19
Wash your hands with any soap for 20 minutes while coming in and out of home.
Regular use of sanitizer which is 70 % Alcohol helps kill the germs away.
Face Masks –
Use of face masks helps protect you from COVID-19. There are many type of mask available in the market –
Melt blown and Meltdown Mask
Sanitizer dispenser –
There are various kind of dispensers – portable or wall mount. You can install various sanitizer disposals in your House, Office, Retail outlet, Hotel, Restaurants. Below are some sample videos
An Atomizer is a fogging machine which can help sanitizer your house, apartment, office, salon, car, Hotel or Homestay rooms.
Disinfectant Chemicals –
These chemicals can help disinfect your room, house, apartment, Hotel, Hostel or any place of habitat.
Thermal Gun –
Use of thermal guns and sensors can help detect temperature difference in people coming to places like hotel, Airport, Malls, Hospitals, and Restaurants.
Drinking Herbal Tea and Ayurveda soups –
Government of India has helped issued Medical guideline for keeping yourself fit from Cough and Cold. To help prevent from Corona virus.
Hand Gloves –
Use Protective Gloves on a regular bases for keeping you safe from coming in contact with contamination.
contact us for placing your order
9620012388 / 9811351676 / 8277354717 / 7829366997